– Moving through procurement, making our way towards Bell McKinnon Road
– Behind the scenes: Business planning with the Maternity Working Group
– Community Benefits Agreement: Construction careers and a respectful workforce
– A place of healing: building relationships as we build a new Cowichan District Hospital
– Staying connected, getting involved
– Top things to know about your new hospital
– Share your support and enter to win with the CDH Foundation 50/50 draw
– Get to know the capital planning phases
SAVE THE DATE – COMMUNITY INFO SESSION
June 30, 2021
6:00PM – 7:30PM
Newcdh@viha.ca email subscribers will receive a calendar invite with
our Zoom webinar link and we will share via social media and our webpage.
Please share with interested friends, family, neighbours and colleagues.